Emerging Nepal Limited is set to issue an Initial Public Offering from Magh 26, 2078. The company is issuing 5,55,600 units worth Rs 5.5 crore IPO for the general public. Out of 5,55,600 units total IPO, 2% (i,e 11,112 units) will be for employees, 5% (i.e. 27,780 units) will be for mutual funds and rest of 5,16,708 units will be distributed to general public. The early closing date of the issue is the 1st of Falgun, 2078. If it is not fully subscribed, the date can be extended up to Falgun 11, 2078.
- Total Issue: 5,55,600 units
- For Mutual Fund: 27,780 units
- For Employees: 11,112 units
- For General Public: 5,16,708 units
- Rate: Nrs. 100/share
- Issue Manager: NIC Asia Capital
- Credit Rating: [ICRANP-IR] BB+
- Promoter/public Ratio: 90% :10%
- Date: Magh 26, 2078 to Falgun 1, 2078
- Sector: Investment
How much to Apply?
Applications can place for a minimum of 10 units and a maximum of 5,000 units. However, as there are 25 lakhs+ investors who apply for an IPO, it is best to place an order only for 10 units.
About Emerging Nepal
Emerging Nepal Limited is an investment company that was established in August 2015 as a public-private partnership (PPP). The company was established with the motive of investing in projects from diverse sectors. The company is majorly promoted by the Vishal Group and IME Group affiliated entities and individuals (a joint stake of more than 50%).
Some of the initial ideas Emerging Nepal hopes to study, research, and potentially engage in, with the Government and other stakeholders include:
- Financial Sector
- National Efficiency
After the listing, Emerging Nepal Limited will be the 6th company to be listed as an investment company in NEPSE. Following are the companies that are listed in NEPSE as investment companies.
- CEDB Hydropower Development Company Limited (CHDC)
- Hydroelectricity Investment and Development Company Ltd (HIDCL)
- Nepal Infrastructure Bank Limited (NIFRA)
- NRN Infrastructure and Development Limited (NRN)
- Citizen Investment Trust (CIT)
- Kalinchowk Darshan to Issue IPO For Locals and General Public
- Rastra Utthan Laghubitta IPO Details & Financial Highlights