River Falls Power Ltd is issuing an Initial Public Offering from Chaitra 27, 2078 to Baishakh 11, 2079. The company is set to issue 7,00,000 units of public share for local people for Sakhuwasabha. The applicant can apply for minimum 10 units to maximum 1,00,000 units. Know more about River Falls Power Local IPO Details below.
- Total Units – 70,00,000 Units
- IPO for locals – 7,00,000 units (10% of total unit)
- Date – Chaitra 27, 2078 to Baishakh 11, 2079 (early closing date). Will be extended date upto 26 Baisakh is not fully subscribed.
- Rate – Rs. 100/unit
- Issue Manager – Prabhu Capital
- Rating: [ICRANP-IR] BB – (Rating indicates medium fundamentals)
How to Apply?
Applicants can apply from the following CASBA Banks and thier branches
- Rival Falls office, Sankhuwasabha
- Prime Commercial Bank, Khandabari, Tumlingtar and Sabhapokhari branch
- Prabhu Bank Khandbari branch
- Global IME Bank Khandbari and Chainpur branch
Besides these banks, applicants ca apply from all the CASBA registred banks and financial institution from all across the country.
About River Falls Power Limited
River Falls Power limited was established on October 5, 2004. The company has developed 10.3 MW Hydropower project at Piluwa river of Dhandevi Nagarpalika of Sankhuwasabha district.