Stock Broker is a legal firm that sells and buys stocks on behalf of investors. They are responsible for buying, selling, settling down the transaction of stock trading. After buying shares in the primary market through Initial Public Offering (IPO), you need to open an account in a brokerage firm to trade those shares.
Out of 50 registered stock brokerages in Nepal, many of those are in Kathmandu valley. If you are looking for stock broker offices in Birtamod, then here is the list of brokers giving remote workstations (RWS) in Hetauda.
Broker Offices in Hetauda
1. Swarnalaxmi Securities Pvt. Ltd.
- Sangam Chowk, Hetauda
- Broker Number – 37
- Phone – +977-01-4168219/91; 014168064/67
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web – https://swarnalaxmisecurities.com.np
2. Sewa Securities Pvt. Ltd.
- Mainroad, Hetauda
- Broker Number – 54
- Phone – 057-524454 | +977-1-5356642 | +977-1-5356644
- Email – email@example.com
- Web – https://sewasecurities.com.np
List of Broker Offices in Hetauda in Table
|S.N.||Broker No||Broker Name||Address||Phone|
|1||37||Swarnalaxmi Securities Pvt.Ltd.||Sangam Chowk, Hetauda||9855037137|
|2||54||Sewa Securities Pvt. Ltd.||Mainroad, Hetauda||057-524454|
How Many Brokers Are There in Hetauda?
As of 2021, there are only 2 stock brokers in Hetauda. They are providing brokerage service in Hetauda. All the brokerage offices details are mentioned above and below this post. You can contact and open the broker account in the nearest broker office.
Which Broker is Best in Hetauda?
There are not any criteria that measure the good and bad brokers. All brokers try to provide the best services to their clients. One major thing to consider while picking up a broker is you have to choose the nearest possible broker. So that, you can reach the broker office physically when needed.
Why Broker is Needed?
In order to buy and sell the stock in NEPSE, you need middlemen to execute the trade; such middlemen are known as ‘stock brokers’. The role of a stock broker is to facilitate the buying and selling of stocks at the stock markets, on behalf of investors. There are 50 registered stock brokerage firms in Nepal through which you can trade in stock exchanges.
- 7 Mistakes To Avoid While Applying For IPO
- CASBA Charge of Nepali Banks
- Everything You Need to Know About Collateral
- List of Stock Broker in Pokhara
- List of Stock Broker in Biratnagar
- List of Stock Broker in Birtamod